Our new guidelines were created in order for us to provide our services to you in a safe and welcoming way for as many people as possible. The below policies are implemented upon re-opening of our studio June 2020
- Due to local government policies, there will be a limit to the number of students allowed per class based on proper recommended social distancing protocol.
- Class space must be reserved by members online in advance. All clients MUST preregister for their classes
- For the time being, each member will be able to register for up to three classes per week as we navigate a new norm
- No taking back-to-back classes for the moment. This is for sanitation purposes.
- Please only sign up for classes you can fully commit to coming to. However if you need to cancel, please do so MORE than THREE hours in advance (you must do on the MINDBODY site, not by calling or emailing the studio). Should you cancel less than 3 hours before the start of class, you will be charged a $10 fee to your card on file.
- Students must set up mats in designated spaces on the floors.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own props; if using studio props, students must wipe down props before and after use.
- Students must bring their own mat; rental mats are not available at this time. If you forget your mat, the studio has new mats available for purchase (you must use a mat for class). We highly recommend bringing a CLEAN hand towel to use during heated classes.
- All employees and members must keep a minimum of 6 feet of distance from each other when possible. All hands on assistance will be suspended at this time.
- There is no use of showers or changing rooms for now (please arrive at the studio already in your yoga clothes).
- Please come prepared for class by bringing your own water and water bottle. Our communal water fountain is closed for the moment and no cups will be provided.
- Please no food or drink in the studio of any kind beyond your personal water and bottle.
- Please bring minimal personal belongings into the studio (just keys and/or wallet). Large backpacks, or excessive things are not allowed. Thanks for doing your part to help keep the studio safe.
- Do not leave any personal belongings at the studio or they will be discarded/donated immediately after class (no leaving mats or any other items in the cubbies).
- Please wait in your car until class time. Doors will open at least 5 minutes before class and students will enter into the studio at this time only (no congregating in the lobby before or after class).
- Once class is over, please clean your props and place back into storage area. Please be courteous and leave the studio room in a timely manner after class. Our instructors will need to clean and sanitize common areas for the next class and we want to give them the time and space to clean areas efficiently.
- Our Mayor’s office has said that masks are not required for people who have difficulties breathing. While we will not be requiring masks while in class and exercising, we would like to remind you that the CDC recommends face masks or cloth coverings for the nose and mouth while in public settings. Should you choose to wear a mask in class, we respect and support your decision.
- Please do not enter the business if you have a cough, sore throat, fever or otherwise do not feel well.
- Disinfectant spray, paper towels and hand sanitizer is available to clean props and common areas. Please use only as much as you need to effectively clean and sanitize these things. Please do not use these limited resources for your personal mats.
- PLEASE NOTE: AFTERGLOW YOGA IS A PUBLIC SPACE, AND WHILE WE ARE DOING ALL WE CAN TO MAKE THE STUDIO SAFE FOR YOU, YOU ARE ENTERING THE SPACE AND ATTENDING CLASSES AT YOUR OWN RISK. BY ATTENDING YOUR FIRST CLASS WITH US, YOU ARE COMMITTING AND AGREEING TO OUR NEW POLICIES AND TERMS OF SERVICE.
Thank you for your support and understanding!